Which aspects can reflect the advantages of servo presses?
The products of the servo press are precisely formed, with small tolerances, high precision, stable pressure and numerical control, and Mold wear is reduced. The products are precisely formed under precise numerical control, with few forgings and no flash, small tolerances, high precision, and can achieve less and no cutting processing. There is no need for subsequent processing such as turning, milling, and planing. For example, the tooth profile of column gears and bevel gears can be directly formed and produced. Then what are the main advantages of the servo press? Let us follow the editor of Dongguan China Machinery Co., Ltd. Go and find out!
- 1. The mold has a long service life, and the pressure is numerically controlled. The mold will not be overloaded, worn or damaged.
- 2. The structure of the equipment is extremely simple, motor-deceleration mechanism-brake-working mechanism, low cost.
- 3. Intelligent automatic numerical control, the operation of the press is controlled by a high-speed computer intelligent numerical control, and the servo press can be fully automated without manual operation.
- 4. Resource-saving, environmentally friendly, no permanent magnet rare earth materials are needed, rare and precious resources are saved, and the environmental damage to the environment by mining rare earths is avoided.
- 5. Informatization management, real-time numerical control of process parameters, and real-time feedback from the communication network, realizes the informatization control of product quality and the traceability of product quality.
- 6. The human-machine interface has good interaction, the motor is digitally controlled, and the user inputs simple displacement and speed parameters to realize the intelligent flexible process curve numerical control. The user does not need to compile the process curve, which is extremely convenient to use.
- 7. Intelligent mold adjustment, the body is equipped with a tonnage meter, which can adjust mold trial under pressure control. When slow-speed mold adjustment and short-distance mold alignment, it is not stuffy, and there is no need to set up special mold adjustment and trial equipment and personnel, saving Adjust mold labor and working hours.
- 8. The equipment has high reliability and no wearing parts. The rotor of the motor has neither windings, conductors, nor permanent magnets. It is stronger than permanent magnet servo motors, sturdy and reliable, and shock resistant. The maintenance-free equipment effectively saves maintenance. Personnel and maintenance man-hours.
The above is all about the main aspects of the advantages of the servo press. If there is anything you don’t know, you can communicate with our customer service. We are very happy to solve a problem for you. Welcome to call and we will serve you wholeheartedly.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Which aspects can reflect the advantages of servo presses?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks