What kind of regulations should be followed for Stamping elbows?
The stamping parts processing plant produces a variety of stamping products, including stamping elbows; stamping elbows are used and promoted in a variety of fields and industries. Half-circular elbow, and then two half-circular elbows are welded to form;
The welding of stamped elbows needs to be processed in accordance with certain procedures. Due to the different welding standards of various types of pipes, semi-finished products are usually delivered in groups. In the field construction, the welding is performed according to the pipe welding level. Therefore, it is also called two-half stamping bending. head;
What are the precautions for stamping elbows?
- 1. The stamped elbow has a relatively large hardenability after welding and is prone to cracks. When welding, different electrodes should be used for welding to ensure the quality of the welded stamped elbow. If the same type of chrome stamping elbow electrode is used for welding, preheating above 300℃ and slow cooling treatment at about 700℃ after welding must be carried out. If the weldment cannot be subjected to post-weld heat treatment, chromium-nickel stamping elbows should be used. Different types of welding rods have different performances and characteristics in use, and they are selected according to the corresponding needs in use to ensure the quality of the welded stamping elbows.
- 2. In order to improve the corrosion resistance and weldability of stamped elbows, appropriate amount of stabilizing elements ti, nb, mo, etc. should be added during production. The weldability is better than that of chrome stamped elbows. When using the same type of chrome stainless steel stamping elbow, it should be preheated above 200℃ and tempered at about 800℃ after welding. If the weldment cannot be heat treated, the chrome-nickel stainless steel stamping elbow should be used.
- 3, the stamping elbow has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, and its good characteristics promote its use and promotion in different fields, and it is widely used in chemical, fertilizer, petroleum, and medical machinery manufacturing.
- 4.the stamping elbow has certain corrosion resistance (oxidizing acid, organic acid, cavitation), heat resistance and wear resistance. It is usually used for power station, chemical, petroleum and other equipment materials. The weldability of chromium stainless steel stamping elbows is poor. Attention should be paid to the welding process, heat treatment conditions and the selection of suitable welding rods.
- 5. Stamping elbows are available in titanium-calcium type and low-hydrogen type. Titanium-calcium type can be used for AC and DC, but the penetration depth is relatively shallow during AC welding, and it is easy to be red, so the stainless steel stamping elbow uses DC power as much as possible.
- 6. The stamping elbow should be kept dry when in use. The calcium-titanium type should be dried at 150°C for 1 hour, and the low-hydrogen type should be dried at 200-250°C for 1 hour. Prevent stainless steel stamping elbow coating from sticking to oil and other dirt, so as not to increase the carbon content of the stainless steel stamping elbow weld and affect the quality of the weldment.
- 7. When the stamping elbow is welded, it will release carbides after heating, and the carbides will be repeatedly heated. The released carbides will affect the performance of the stamping elbow and reduce the corrosion resistance and mechanical properties. The above is about the matters needing attention when using stamping elbows, which need to be used in accordance with certain methods and matters to ensure its good use value and performance.
Link to this article：What kind of regulations should be followed for stamping elbows?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks