C Carbon Si Silicon Mn Manganese V Vanadium P Phosphorus S Sulfur Cr Chromium Mo Molybdenum 1.000 1.000 0.350 2.000 0.002 0.003 8.000 2.000 Precision stamping dies: precision blanking dies for wire-cutting processing and tools for plastic deformation of difficult-to-process materials for stamping dies for various purposes Die for cold forging, deep drawing and thread rolling
1. Punching die, cold forming die, cold drawing die
2. Forming roll, punch high-speed punching punch, stainless steel plate punch Delivery state: HB255 forging temperature ℃ heat treatment temperature ℃ Hardness 1100~900 Annealing quenching and tempering annealing HB Quenching and tempering HRC830~880 1000~1040 Low temperature 180~200 High temperature 520~530 <225 60~6262~63
- (1) The heat treatment hardness of DC53 is higher than that of SKD11: DC53 high temperature (520 -530℃) After tempering, it can reach a high hardness of 62-63HRC. Therefore, the strength and wear resistance of DC53 can exert its performance better than SKD11;
- (2) Toughness is two times higher than SKD11: In cold working tool steel, DC53 It has the highest toughness, so it can prevent tools and molds from cracking and chipping. Tools made with DC53 rarely appear cracks and cracks, which increases the service life;
- (3) DC53 can improve the huge carbide of SKD11:
DC53 huge carbide The size of SKD11 is improved to less than 1/3 of SKD11, so it can prevent chipping that causes mold damage.
- (1) The machinability and grindability are better than SKD11, so the processing tool life is longer. The number of processing man-hours is less.
- (2) The quench hardening energy is higher than SKD11, so it can improve the defect of insufficient hardness during vacuum heat treatment.
- (3) High temperature tempering can reduce residual stress and eliminate residual austenitic iron, which can prevent the problem of cracks and deformation caused by wire cutting.
- (4) After the surface hardening treatment, the surface hardness is higher than that of SKD11, so the performance of the mold can be improved.
- (5) Since the pre-heating and post-heating temperatures are lower than those of SKD11, the repair welding operation is easier. After nitriding, the surface of the workpiece obtains a dense hardened layer structure, which significantly improves the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of the workpiece. The surface hardness after gas nitriding treatment at 525 ℃ is about 1250HV, and the surface hardness after nitrocarburizing treatment at 570 ℃ is about 950HV.
Link to this article：What is DC53 steel? What are the applications of DC53 steel?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks