What are the common problems in the processing of metal stamping parts?
- 1. Burrs, which mainly occur in the cutting die and the blanking die, will produce burrs if the gap between the cutting edges is large or small.
- 2. Adhesion, scratches, defects on the surface of metal stamping parts or die due to the conflict between the material and the punch or die.
- 3. Concave and concave, foreign matter (iron filings, rubber, dust) mixed in the uncoiling line causes convex and concave.
- 4. The size of the punching hole is too large or too small, and the size of the punch is quite different.
- 5. The line is offset. When the part is formed, the part that is in contact with the mold first is squeezed and a line is formed.
- 6. Twisting, due to uneven stress, poor drawbeads, or poor control of the press slider, etc., the corners of the workpiece and the embossed parts will be twisted and strained.
- 7. The strong pressure of the metal stamping parts processing on the material will cause the material to produce plastic deformation, which will cause the punching size to become larger, and when the strong pressure is weakened, the punching size will become smaller.
During pickling passivation, the acid in the cracks may not be completely neutralized. Pickling and phosphating will cause the film to be incomplete and easy to rust. After spraying, the rust will be scattered in the overflow cracks after a period of time.
Strong alkali pickling passivation, strong partial alkali deoiling treatment, after the drugs remaining in the cracks are mutually neutralized due to the benefits of oxidation, many manufacturers have not cleaned it with tap water, which causes milky white products on the cracks after drying. After spraying for a period of time, this milky white product and the corrosive substances in the gas caused a certain type of exothermic reaction in the cracks of the overflow, and this difficulty often occurred.
Sheet metal processing to avoid rust processing skills are as follows:
For deoiling, you must use weak partial alkali deoiling without flake alkali. TAL must be controlled at 15 POINT, and PH must not exceed 12.
For the pickling passivation process, salt acid pickling passivation can be used. The pickling passivation time does not need to be too long. The use of ammonium sulfate is just right.
Please use 1~2 sodium carbonate to neutralize after pickling passivation.
Organic chemical materials such as hydrochloric acid for surface layer adjustment can be used with a concentration value of 1 to 2 degrees.
The acid value of zinc-based pickling and phosphating should be limited. Try to apply for pre-dipping: TA: 45 or so, FA: 1.3AC: 8 (20cc hair alcohol tube).
All hand washing projects do not have to be liquidated neatly, and hand washing should be kept overflowing.
What are the skills to deal with anti-corrosion in the processing of custom metal stamping parts?
Sheet metal processing is the hub technology for the demand control of sheet metal technicians, and it is also an intense process in the forming of finished sheet metal. Sheet metal processing includes ancient cutting and blanking, blanking, bending and forming techniques and process parameters, as well as various cold Stamping Die layouts and process parameters, various equipment working principles and driving skills, as well as new stamping technologies and new Craft. Parts metal sheet processing is called metal stamping processing. What are the skills to deal with anti-corrosion in custom sheet metal processing?
Derusting the bottom layer of sheet metal processing products
Sheet metal processing products are made of epoxy zinc-rich primer, which is mainly used for steel layout and anti-rust primer of finished steel products. The coating film has excellent physical and chemical functions, easy to construct, and good supporting functions. The main ingredients are: epoxy resin, epoxy curing agent, zinc powder, anti-rust pigment, additives and organic solvents.
Sheet metal processing products as epoxy mica center paint: used in conjunction with epoxy zinc-rich primer, as a long-lasting anti-corrosion coating transition layer, the advantage of which is to enhance the closure and anti-corrosion properties of the composite coating, and can also be used as anti-corrosion Anti-rust primer, strong coating film, excellent adhesion and closure, and excellent compatibility with the front and rear coatings. Its ingredients are: epoxy resin and curing agent, mica iron oxide and anti-rust pigments.
Sheet metal processing products are used as the surface layer. The surface layer can be used for epoxy asphalt topcoat, chlorinated rubber topcoat, acrylic and polyurethane topcoat, fluorocarbon topcoat, etc.
Link to this article：What are the common problems in the processing of metal stamping parts?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks