1. The requirements of numerical control equipment for foundation
Among the actual CNC equipment manufacturers, many equipment users ignore the requirements of the equipment installation environment. For heavy-duty and precision machine tools, manufacturers generally provide users with machine tool foundation drawings. The user prepares the machine tool foundation in advance and maintains it after a period of time. , Wait for the foundation to enter the stable stage, and then install the machine tool. Heavy-duty machine tools and precision machine tools must have a stable machine tool foundation, otherwise, the accuracy of the machine tool cannot be adjusted. Even after adjustment, it will change repeatedly. However, some small and medium-sized cnc machine tools have no special requirements for the foundation. According to my country’s GB 50040-1996 “Power Machinery Fundamental Design Code”, the following work should be done:
(1) General requirements
1. During the basic design, the equipment manufacturer should provide the following information:
(1) The model, speed, power, specifications and outline dimensions of the equipment, etc.
(2) The center of gravity and the location of the center of gravity of the equipment.
(3) The outline drawing of the equipment base, auxiliary equipment, pipeline location and pit, trench, hole size, grouting layer thickness, anchor bolts and embedded parts location, etc.
(4) The disturbance force and disturbance torque of the equipment and its direction.
(5) The location of the foundation and the foundation map of its neighboring buildings.
(6) Geological survey data and foundation dynamic test data of the construction site.
2. The equipment foundation is separated from the building foundation, superstructure and concrete floor.
3. When the pipeline is connected with the machine and produces a large vibration, the vibration isolation measures should be taken at the connection between the pipeline and the building.
4. When the vibration of the equipment foundation has harmful effects on nearby personnel, precision equipment, instruments, factory production and buildings, isolation measures should be taken.
5. The equipment foundation design shall not produce harmful uneven settlement.
6. The setting of equipment anchor bolts should meet the following requirements:
(1) The embedding depth of the anchor bolts with hooks should not be less than 20 times the bolt diameter, and the embedding depth of the anchor bolts with anchor plates should not be less than 15 times the bolt diameter.
(2) The distance between the axis of the anchor bolt and the edge of the foundation should not be less than 4 times the bolt diameter, and the distance between the edge of the reserved hole and the edge of the foundation should not be less than 100mm. When the requirements cannot be met, reinforcement measures should be taken.
(3) The thickness of concrete under the bottom surface of the embedded anchor bolts should not be less than 50mm. When it is a reserved hole, the net thickness of the concrete under the bottom surface of the hole should not be less than 100mm.
(2) The following requirements should also be followed for numerical control equipment:
1. The classification of machine tools can be divided according to the following principles:
(1) Medium and small machine tools refer to those with a single machine weight below 100kN.
(2) Large-scale machine tools refer to those with a single machine weight between 100 and 300 kN.
(3) Heavy-duty machine tools refer to those with a single machine weight between 300 and 1000 kN.
2. In addition to the above “general requirements”, the equipment manufacturer should also provide the following materials when carrying out the basic design of CNC equipment:
(1) Overall dimensions of the machine tool.
(2) When the foundation tilt and deformation have an impact on the machining accuracy of the machine tool or the calculation of the foundation reinforcement, the gravity distribution of the machine tool and the processed workpiece, the gravity of the machine tool or the moving workpiece and its moving range are still needed.
3. Heavy and precision machine tools should be installed on a separate foundation.
4. When performing a separate basic installation, the following specifications should be observed:
(1) The size of the foundation plane should not be less than the outline size of the machine tool supporting area, and should meet the dimensions required for installation, adjustment and maintenance.
(2) The concrete thickness of the foundation should conform to the concrete thickness of the metal cutting machine tool foundation (m)
2. Requirements of CNC equipment for power supply
The power supply is the energy support part that maintains the normal operation of the system. The direct result of its failure or failure is the shutdown of the system or the destruction of the entire system. In addition, some operating data, setting data and processing programs of the CNC system are generally stored in RAM memory. After the system is powered off, it is maintained by the backup battery or lithium battery of the power supply. Therefore, the downtime is relatively long, and plugging in or out of the power supply or memory may cause data loss and make the system inoperable.
At the same time, because the numerical control equipment uses a three-phase AC 380V power supply, safety is also an important part of the preliminary work of the numerical control equipment installation. Based on the above reasons, the power supply used by the numerical control equipment has the following requirements:
1. The voltage fluctuation of the power grid should be controlled between +10%～-15%. However, my country’s power supply fluctuates greatly, the quality is poor, and there are hidden interferences such as high-frequency pulses, plus human factors (such as sudden opening of the gate). Power failure, etc.). During peak electricity periods, such as about an hour before going to work or leaving get off work during the day, and at night, there are often more deviations, even up to ±20%. Make the machine tool alarm and fail to work normally, and cause damage to the machine tool power system. It even leads to the loss of related parameter data. This phenomenon has occurred in Cnc Machining centers or turning centers and other machine tools and equipment, and the frequency is relatively high, which should be paid attention to.
It is recommended to configure an AC voltage stabilized power supply system with automatic compensation and adjustment functions in workshops where cnc machine tools are more concentrated; a single Cnc Machine tool can be configured with an AC voltage stabilizer separately.
2. It is recommended to connect mechanical and electrical equipment to a single power source. If it is necessary to use other power sources to supply power to certain parts of electrical equipment (such as electronic circuits, electromagnetic clutches), these power sources should be taken as much as possible from devices that form part of the mechanical electrical equipment (such as transformers, transducers, etc.). For large and complex machinery, including many machinery that work together in a coordinated manner and occupy a large space, more than one inductive power source may be required, which depends on the configuration of the site power source.
Unless the mechanical and electrical equipment is directly connected to the power source with a plug/socket, it is recommended that the power cord be directly connected to the power terminal of the power cut-off switch. If this is not possible, a separate terminal block should be provided for the power cord.
The handle of the power cut-off switch should be easily accessible, and should be installed between 0.6m and 1.9m above the easy-to-operate position. The upper limit is recommended to be 1.7m. In this way, the power can be cut off quickly in the event of an emergency, reducing losses and casualties.
3. The requirements of CNC equipment for compressed air supply system
Numerical control machine tools generally use a lot of pneumatic components, so clean, dry compressed air supply system network should be connected in the workshop. Its flow and pressure should meet the requirements. The compressed air machine should be installed far away from the CNC machine tool. According to the layout of the plant and the amount of air consumption, consideration should be given to installing refrigerated air compressors, air filters, air storage tanks, safety valves and other equipment to the compressed air supply system network.
Fourth, the requirements of CNC equipment for the working environment
Precision CNC equipment generally requires a constant temperature environment. Only under constant temperature conditions can the machine tool accuracy and processing degree be ensured. Generally, ordinary CNC machine tools have no specific requirements for room temperature, but a lot of practice shows that the failure rate of the CNC system greatly increases when the room temperature is too high.
A humid environment will reduce the reliability of CNC machine tools, especially in a humid environment with high acid gas, which will rust the printed circuit boards and connectors, and increase the electrical failure of the machine tool. Therefore, some users in southern China should take measures to dehumidify the environment of CNC machine tools in summer and rainy season.
1. The working environment temperature should be between 0～35℃, avoid direct sunlight to the CNC machine tool, and the room should be equipped with good lighting equipment.
2. In order to improve the accuracy of the processed parts and reduce the thermal deformation of the machine tool, if possible, the CNC machine tool can be installed in a relatively closed workshop with air-conditioning equipment.
3. The relative humidity of the working environment should be less than 75%. The CNC machine tool should be installed in a place away from liquid splashes and prevent the workshop from dripping and leaking.
4. Keep away from the environment with excessive dust and corrosive gas.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Requirements for the installation of CNC equipment
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks