High-speed electric spindles are currently mainly used in high-speed engraving and milling machines and grinders. The reliable guarantee of high-speed operation of electric spindles and the choice of products are particularly critical. The current lubrication methods are divided into: grease, oil mist, and oil and gas. Grease-lubricated electric spindles are not high in speed, and all bearings are packaged when they are selected. For high-load electric spindles, this lubrication method is both advantageous, and the advantage is that the investment cost of electric spindles is low. Oil mist lubrication: In fact, when the electric spindle is designed with only one lubrication inlet, this lubrication method is not conducive to the reliable and effective supply of lubrication, excessive consumption of oil and the risk of pollution to the operating environment. The economic cost is not good. Oil-air lubrication: Due to the obvious advantages of oil-air lubrication, current electric spindle design manufacturers generally adopt it. Let me talk about the requirements for oil and gas lubrication of electric spindles: 1. Lubricant cleanliness grade: 13/10 (ISO4406);
2. Air cleanliness: the air filtration accuracy is 0.01 micron;
3. Air dryness: dew point is +2℃;
4. The inlet gauge pressure in front of the bearing nozzle: 2-3bar;
5. Oil and gas pipeline: the inner diameter is 2 to 2.5mm, and the transparent pipeline with small bending radius is not easy to bend;
6. The length of the oil and gas pipeline: the ideal length is 1 to 4 meters. The spiral pipe at the distance from the terminal lubrication point is conducive to oil storage. When the bearing stops and runs again, it is helpful for the oil and gas to be in place quickly and shorten the response time. So when choosing oil and gas lubrication products, you must first meet the above requirements. In addition, the performance of oil and gas lubrication products can achieve good oil and gas transmission to the electric spindle and achieve reliable and stable operation.
1. Precisely quantified oil, and the amount of oil delivered to each lubrication of the bearing end can be adjusted arbitrarily, ranging from 5-40mm3.
2. Digital display time setting: It can realize the arbitrary setting of the oil supply cycle time.
3. Pressure monitoring: It can monitor the oil and gas delivery pressure or the gas source pressure, with priority to monitor the oil and gas pressure.
4. Oil supply status monitoring: As the amount of oil supplied per unit time of the electric spindle is small, and the interval of oil supply is 3min-7min, or even longer, the stability test of each lubrication point each time is an important indicator.
5. Bearing cavity pressure: the oil and gas pressure should be adjustable and set.
6. Display and fault feedback: The operating status of the product and the faults that appear have local display and remote feedback functions, such as: high or low air pressure failure, low liquid level, oil supply failure, etc. The above points are the guarantee to ensure the stable and reliable operation of the electric spindle. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully select suitable products when selecting oil-air lubrication. <br />
Link to this article：Precautions for the selection of oil and gas lubrication products for high-speed electric spindles
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank