- The machining process refers to the entire process of using machining methods to gradually change the shape of the blank to make it a qualified part. It usually consists of different levels of units (such as processes and steps).
(1) Process: The part of the process that a group of people or a person at the equipment site continuously and uninterruptedly completes one or several workpieces at the same time is called a process. The process of precision parts processing refers to the use of processing methods to gradually change the blank The whole process of shape to make it a qualified part. It usually consists of different levels of units. The so-called continuity means that the work in the process needs to be completed successively, and other processing tasks cannot be interspersed among them.
(2) Process steps: In the process of a part processing, the part may have multiple areas to be processed or only one surface may be processed. When a different tool is needed for each surface to be processed, or only one tool is used, it is necessary to perform multiple processing with multiple cutting amounts. The part that is completed without changing the machined surface, cutting tool, and cutting amount is called the process or step.
(3) Cutting tool: When machining precision parts, for example, if the machining allowance is large, the rigidity of the workpiece is limited, the tool strength is insufficient, and roughness is required. You need to use the same tool and the same amount of cut to perform multiple cutting operations on the same surface. Each cutting operation of the tool on the workpiece is called a pass.
(4) Clamping: The process of positioning and tightening the workpiece in the machine tool or fixture is called clamping, which refers to fixing one or more workpieces in the fixture on the machine tool or directly on the machine tool table during the machining process. the process of. Each workpiece processing will have this process, and the processing of different surfaces in some workpieces also requires multiple clamping.
(5) Station: In the process of precision parts processing, sometimes in order to reduce the clamping error and the waste of time caused by multiple clamping, the indexing or moving position is often used to realize multi-station processing. In clamping, each position occupied by the movable part of the workpiece and the furniture or machine tool relative to the fixed part of the tool or machine tool is called a station
In the field of machining, these basic technological processes are indispensable, and they are also a few operations that must be done when processing workpieces. The technological process also reflects the precision and processing attitude in the processing field.
Dongguan PTJ Precision Machinery Parts Co., Ltd. focuses on: CNC finishing supporting services for automation, aviation, basic scientific research, optical fiber, communications, semiconductors, electronics, medical equipment, auto parts suspension and other equipment accessories.
Processed materials: aluminum alloy, stainless steel, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy, nickel-based alloy (invar alloy/Invar alloy, kovar alloy/Kova alloy), high temperature alloy, tungsten copper alloy, engineering plastics And other special difficult-to-process materials.
Processed products: precision mechanical parts, medical precision parts, aviation parts, instrumentation parts, optical fiber communication parts, electronic product parts, auto parts, shock absorbers, suspension parts, non-standard components, connectors, High-standard products in industries such as alloy parts, hardware enclosures, and radiators.