As we all know, a punch is a punch press. In national production, the stamping process has the advantages of saving materials and energy, higher efficiency than traditional mechanical processing, low technical requirements for operators, and making products that cannot be achieved by mechanical processing through various mold applications. Its uses are becoming more and more extensive.
Punch Deep Drawing must be carried out in accordance with reasonable procedures, so as to ensure the accuracy of punching operations.
How to arrange the punch drawing process is reasonable?
- 1. The narrow flange parts should be drawn into a cylindrical shape first, then into a tapered flange, and then leveled to obtain a flat flange.
- 2. For wide flange parts, the flange diameter should be drawn according to the zero required size first, and the flange diameter should be kept unchanged in the subsequent drawing process.
- 3. Deep drawing parabolic parts can effectively prevent wrinkles, etc., often using reverse drawing method, such as the use of hydraulic drawing method, this kind of parts can be completed with only one or two processes.
- 4. For conical parts with large taper and deep depth, first draw the large end (mouth) diameter, and then deepen all parts larger than the part into a tapered surface in each subsequent process.
- 5. A cylindrical piece with a concave head. When the concave portion is deep, the shape can be pulled out first, and then the concave portion can be formed by a wide flange forming method.
- 6. Except that the bottom hole may be combined with blanking and deep drawing, the holes on the flange part and the side wall should be punched after drawing;
- 7. When the dimensional accuracy of the deep-drawn part is high or has a small fillet radius, the shaping process should be added.
- 8. The trimming process is generally arranged after the shaping process.
- 9. Trimming and punching can often be completed in compound.
Stamping production is mainly for plates. Through the mold, it can make blanking, punching, forming, deep drawing, trimming, fine blanking, shaping, riveting and extrusion parts, etc., which are widely used in various fields.
Link to this article：How to reasonably arrange the drawing process of the punch
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks