How to disassemble and replace the touch screen of a customized sheet metal processing server chassis? In the process of using the server chassis, there will always be some unexpected situations in many cases. Maybe you need to disassemble and change the screen to solve it. So how to disassemble and change the screen?
- 1. Forced shutdown: Press and hold the power button until the machine shuts down. There are a large number of internal components in a 1U server chassis, and the chassis bears a large load. Some 1U server chassis deformed significantly after being placed on the rack for a period of time. Vibration during transportation may also cause substantial deformation of the chassis. These deformations may affect the interior of the chassis. The motherboard and other components cause serious damage. An industrial server chassis generally includes a shell, a bracket, and various switches and indicators on the panel. The shell is made of steel plate and plastic, with high hardness, which mainly protects the internal components of the case.The bracket is mainly used to fix the motherboard, power supply and various drives. Rack server chassis will not ignore the criticality of the chassis and power supply in the whole machine. A high-quality power supply is the prerequisite for the stable operation of the whole machine. A well-designed chassis can provide an excellent heat dissipation environment on the one hand, and can also be sufficient on the other hand. The use of space and even shielding electromagnetic interference. Therefore, as a server system that runs 24 hours a year, the stability of its operation and timely heat dissipation are even more important factors.
- 2. Disassemble the back panel: inspect the sides of the flat custard to see if there are screws fixed. If so, please remove it first and then use your thumb nail to look for a not very tight gap around the charging port, insert your nail in, and gently slide it flat on the side of the tablet. The force needs to be even (jūn yún) to prevent between the front and rear panels. The buckle is broken (fracture). It must be light and slow.
- 3. Remove the motherboard: After removing the back panel of the machine, find the touch screen cable, which is usually a thinner one. Gently lift or pull out the buckle. You don’t need to use force. If you use force, you may be stuck. The way the buckle is opened is wrong. If you buckle the management amount, the tablet is equivalent to a glorious sacrifice, and the cable buckle type cannot be repaired.
- 4. Separate the bad screen: The combination of the front frame and the bad screen is glued together with adhesive and needs to be separated. You can use a hair dryer to blow a little on the back of the broken screen. Allow the adhesive to heat up for easy removal.
- 5. Replacement test (TestMeasure): Gently insert the cable of the new screen into the cable socket, press the buckle firmly, and slowly turn the body over. After laying down the flat panel, turn on the machine. Turn on the “Calculator” function to test whether each contact is effective and sensitive (TestMeasure). Test (TestMeasure) whether the sliding and back keys are valid. After all the contacts are effective and sensitive, things are done. Shut down. Open the cable buckle and pull out the cable.
- 6. Install the touch screen: After completing the test (TestMeasure) and confirming that the screen is usable, there are no problems such as touch failure, touch offset, etc., you can tear off the original film and adhesive of the new touch screen and install it. The above is the method of disassembling and changing the screen of the server chassis, for reference only.
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks