CNC Machined glass process
Plate cutting ―― CNC ―― Cleaning inspection ―― Reinforcement ―― Prepress inspection ―― Wire mesh ―― AF ―― Packaging
Cnc Machining: precision engraving machine, grinding wheel, brick, stone wheel, hole machining
- 1. Rotating hole: The tip spreads spirally
- 2. Rough reamer processing: Horizontal rough cutting through holes
- 3. Finishing: Use fine sand grooves to refine the contours of the holes and machine the inverted shape.
Open rough: using coarse sand to remove all corners
Finishing: Fine grinding of products and edge processing using fine sand grooves
Introduction of glass cutting fluid
Suitable for glass, plexiglass, optical glass, flat glass, camera lenses, eyeglass lenses, sapphire glass, magnets, quartz optical products, fine marble, gourmet granite, ceramic wafers. CRT glass cutting for TV recorders, rust prevention cooling during the grinding process.
- 1. With good cleaning and penetration performance, good self-sharpness to grinding, increase the cutting force of diamond tools, extend the life of diamond tools and shorten the processing time of workpieces.
- 2. Excellent lubrication performance, significantly reduces noise generated when cutting workpieces, avoids sparks when cutting workpieces, reduces wear scratches, and significantly improves surface quality of workpieces.
- 3 can effectively reduce the risk of corrosion of various factors on the glass.
- 4. Excellent non-foaming performance, excellent chipping function.
- 5. Good rust prevention performance, corrosion prevention performance, good product stability and long life.
- 6. Water-based transparent formulation, working fluid, high transparency, high cleanliness
- 7. Water-based eco-friendly products, unique cleaning and cleaning performance, all kinds of oil on cooling liquid, easy to clean;
- 8. Performance is mild, but machine paint is hard to remove.
The surface of the fixture should be smooth and burr-free, and should be chamfered at right angles to prevent scratches on the product.
The true negative air pressure should be> -0.7 bar (-0.07 ± 0.02 MPa).
Each shift should be checked to see if the angle is worn and replaced.
Analysis of glass processing abnormalities and countermeasures
1.1 Common bad types: Glass Processing Edge breakage
- 1, the edge is broken.
- 2, collapse of sand in the hole
- 3, bright border
- 4, hurt
- 5, R angle deformation
- 6, deformation of holes
- 7, slot avalanche
- 8, burning edge
2.1 Bad edge damage
The disadvantage of edge breakage is that it cannot be repaired beyond 0.05 mm in height.
The defect height of the sand collapse is 0.03 mm or less and can be repaired.
Causes and countermeasures for edge damage
Shape edge, groove edge, edge damage cause and indefinite position processing method
Rough sand grinding: Change of grinding depth
Coarse speed is too fast: Decrease machining feed rate
Reducing the cutting fluid flow rate has an inadequate cooling effect: the spindle speed is reduced and the cutting fluid flow rate is adjusted.
Roughing is kept too low: change machining program to increase reserve
Lifting the tip or tip of a downhole, causing and handling collapse at a fixed position
Wheel tip wear: Replace new wheel
Grinding Wheel Oversized Tolerance: Check the size of the grindstone rod and cannot use the upper limit size
Collision with glass during cutting or lifting: machining simulation, checking machining paths, and modifying machining programs
The feed rate for drilling is too fast and the spiral depth is too large, resulting in lower spiral machining speed and spiral depth.
2.4, Bad Boundary Phenomenon:
The usual straightening of glass surfaces is a matte finish that glows when untreated.
Bad reasons for bright borders:
1> Product misalignment
Worker customs are not standardized
2> Positioning during product processing
Negative air pressure is not enough to suck the glass
The product size is too small, resulting in poor glass absorption
Machining speed is too fast, cutting amount is too large, machining resistance is too high
- Bad bright border measures
- Operator technical training
- Check / replace new corner
- Negative pressure check
- Change handlers to reduce processing speed and cutting volume
- Pad paper, increase friction
- Improve alkalinity to increase adsorption area
- Areas shaped like dots, lines, scratches on the glass surface
- Bad scratch measurement
- One-sided principle, the principle of keeping the side of the glass
- Base movement and requirement cleaning
- Check the corners of the base, sand with fine sandpaper and remove burrs
- After checking the incoming and cleaning materials, check for scratches, locate the scratches and remove
- Change the design of the base to reduce the contact area of the base
- Bad scratch measurement
- The large glass base can be sucked through the surrounding air ducts, and the hollow base is designed to reduce the contact area between the glass and the base and reduce scratches.
2.5, R angle deformation phenomenon
The radius angle is deformed and is mainly displayed in the contour / groove of the tool position.
Causes and countermeasures due to R-angle deformation
After the wheel rod wears, the small and coarse diameters do not match the actual program settings. After adjusting the tool correction, the arc and tangent are not completely tangent to generate the tool mark.
Change the knife and knife path to a smaller angle to smooth the intersection and avoid tool marks
- X, Y axis bearing wear
- Equipment maintenance
- Graphic distortion
- Program output handler calculation error
- The diameter of the circle and the diameter of the tool are 12 decimal places and are set to hold.
- Calculation error occurs because the coordinate value calculation is too large
- Analyze point data using MCU software
- The processing value is set to an integer value of 0.01
Holes and Undesirable Phenomenon Corners
The collapse of the gap is a gap in an upright posture, which is different from the gap on the collapse side.
Defects in slot and horn collapse:
Fracture of the cutting residue results in a large gap, and the larger the area of the remaining material, the larger the resulting gap.
Countermeasures for slot and corner collapse:
- Slow down and reduce fractures
- Increase crack opening to cover collapse
Rough shape-Shape complete-Rotating hole drilling-Rough hole drilling-Hole finishing
Roughing of shape-Tool parameter item:
Make sure the tool is selected correctly. The tool type is usually a common flat tool. The diameter of the tool refers to the diameter of the grindstone.
Set the machining speed. Machining speed is divided into “feed speed”, “low speed”, and “lifting speed”.
Feed speed: Refers to the normal processing walking speed. The setting range is usually 1000 to 1100
Upper knife speed: Tool speed from safe height to machining depth before normal machining begins. Setting range 3000-5000
Lift knife speed: The speed of the tool from the machining depth to the safe height after normal machining is completed. Setting range 3000-5000
3. Set the spindle speed. Spindle speeds typically use the machine’s default speed and usually do not need to be set. It should be set only when the program control speed is required. The setting range is 35000-45000 (depending on your actual needs).
Check the height and depth settings. The main settings are “reference height” and “depth”. The reference height, also known as the safety height, refers to the height of the tool when it is moving with an empty stroke. The setting range is usually 2.0-5.0 to avoid the tool hitting the workpiece while switching the lower bound.
Depth refers to the depth of processing during normal processing. The set value is usually negative. Process according to the processing dimensions of the grinding wheel.
Calibration mode and orientation settings
The calibration mode usually uses “computer” mode and “2” mode. Machine tool compensation is not enabled when Computer mode is set. When “2” mode is set, the tool offset of the machine is enabled.
The correction direction is divided into “left” and “right”. Normally, “left” is set to mill down and “right” is set to mill up. As the name implies, set the XY reserve to hold the edge processing profile. Setting it to a positive number increases the external size. A negative value reduces the external size. If it is coarse, you need to set a spare amount. Usually set to 0.1-0.15.
Shape Finishing-Tool Parameter Item:
The finishing tool uses a fine sand smelting tank with a wheel bar. Create a new tool and set the diameter (slot diameter) in the magazine
The finish feed rate is usually set to 700-900.
Other settings are the same as the coarse settings
Link to this article：Ceras surface technology for CNC machining
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank