Technology is growing day-by-day and thus, the designing tools are getting better every passing day. One of those are Rapid Prototype China, it is used to create a 3D model of a part or product. It also tests the products design before the final production in a larger quantity. A rapid prototype tool allows the user to quickly create, interact with, customize and share a software-defined network (SDN) prototype on a single computer which simulates another network topology that uses open-ﬂow switches.
• You can test the fitting and functions of the design to sustain in the long run.
• You can show your customers and investors the model that you are designing too.
• You can demonstrate the appearance, dimensions and features of your product.
• You will have time to improve and develop the project
• Saves time and thus, it also reduces the stress and work load
• Rapid Prototype China can help you by saving money and time by identifying the designing flaws
• You can even try with different versions of the designs like colours, surface textures, etc.
Since the prototype cannot be accurate as it is not made of the same material but it can give your model a rough picture of what it is capable of. The word “rapid” means relative and named after the technology as construction of a model with contemporary methods can take time and even upto several days and depending on the method used and the size and complexity of the model.
Rapid Prototype China uses the process where virtual model and the physical model correspond almost identically is called WYSIWYG process. It is incredible useful technique for producing samples of parts and products for engineering and sales models.