Car maintenance is an important task that every car friend must recognize. Adequate maintenance is directly related to the length of the car’s life, as well as the performance of the car’s performance and safety.
1. Take a moment to read the driver’s manual and familiarize yourself with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
2. If the battery is used for more than four years, it may only work normally in warm weather.
3. In order to prevent getting lost or in a helpless situation, you must finally fully charge your phone and bring a set of jumper cables or portable power packs, but do not use your phone while driving.
4. Check the antifreeze level every week. If the level is always lower and no external leakage is found, then the engine should have internal leakage, which must be overhauled to prevent major engine failures.
5. Avoid unnecessary emergency braking and acceleration, so that you can drive two more miles per tank.
Changan CS75 is expected to win a game when the domestic independence is weak
6. If you are using traditional lubricants, replacing them with synthetic lubricants like Ao Chao can improve the efficiency of the car, keep the engine clean more effectively, and prevent harmful sludge accumulation and carbon deposits.
7. Let the engine rotate for a few seconds before driving in cold weather to ensure that the engine lubricating oil flows properly and runs for lubrication.
8. Check the tire pressure and inflate it to the pressure recommended by the manufacturer. Low tire pressure will accelerate wear and increase fuel consumption. If the tire is always out of air, maybe the tire is punctured or the inflation valve is broken and must be repaired.
9. If the tires are severely worn or irregularly worn, it may indicate a problem with wheel alignment or worn-out front parts.
10. The brake fluid in the car will absorb moisture, which will corrode the brake system. The anti-lock system is especially sensitive to corrosion. It is best to flush and replace the brake fluid every year.
11. Fully adjust the engine according to the user manual.
12. Check the color of the coolant. The discoloration of the coolant indicates that the inhibitor is exhausted, and the engine and radiator are being corroded.
13. Overheating may be caused by the hose being blocked or being too tight. Check the hose every time you change the oil.
14. Check the windshield wiper for cracks or tears, and replace it every year.
15. Check the air filter system every time the lubricant is changed twice to prevent leakage or damage.
16. Check at the same time as you change the lubricating oil, because the damaged belt will cause the engine performance to decrease or malfunction.
17. If the suspension is not properly calibrated, new tires will wear out after thousands of miles.
18. To ensure that the lights are clean and working properly, put a few spare light bulbs and fuses in the dashboard sundries cabinet.
19. Check the working fluid once a month. If there is too little, check if the hose is leaking.
20. Do not delay when the brakes need to be repaired. This is dangerous and may cause greater losses than overhauling the entire brake system.
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.
Link to this article：Analysis of practical car maintenance skills
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank