Numerical control punching machine is the first automatic machine tool equipped with a program control system. The control system can logically process the program with control codes or other symbolic instructions, and decode it, so that the machine tool can operate the CNC bending machine and process the parts. The operation and monitoring of the CNC punch press are all completed in this CNC unit. It is the brain of Cnc Machine tools.
Compared with ordinary machine tools, CNC punch presses have the following characteristics:
- 1. High processing precision and stable processing quality;
- 2, multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed;
- 3. When machining parts are changed, generally only the NC program needs to be changed, which can save production preparation time;
- 4. The machine tool itself has high precision and high rigidity, can choose a favorable processing amount, and has high productivity (*generally 3~5 times of ordinary machine tools);
- 5. The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
- 6. Higher requirements for the quality of operators and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel.
According to the motion trajectory, the CNC punch guide can be divided into linear motion guide CNC punch and circular motion guide CNC punch;
According to the nature of the work, CNC punching machines can be divided into main motion guides, feed motion guides and adjustment guides;
According to the friction properties of the contact surface, CNC punch presses can be divided into three types: sliding guide rails, rolling guide rails and hydrostatic guide rails.